dinsdag 23 augustus 2011

hurricane

I'm totally into DIY things. Last week i made from 3 old shirts 3 new ones, and i'm happy with them! I only forgot to make pictures before :(. I found an old, long, black/white striped shirt. I thought it was a boring thing so i decided to make something new of it. I cut it like 20 cm off, and now it's a really nice short shirt. It's just a little change but it looks totally different now. At the photograph you don't see really well it's short, but it is. I also made the skull shirt i saw by another blogger @ blogspot. It's really easy to make. You only need a shirt, white or colored, and you just have to cut! I'm sorry about the photograph from this shirt, you see more me than shirt. Last but not least i've made a "hippyshirt" i'm sure it called different but i do not know the original name. I'm really happy with al those things! And i have so many more do-it-yourself ideas! tomorrow i'm going to bleach my old jeans, really hoping it works!



many of this ideas come from www.cutoutandkeep.net. Take a look! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten