donderdag 4 augustus 2011

lovely canon

can't sleep. So i decided to take a look at all my old pictures, and i found a nice one. It's me holding a SLR, a canon. When i see this, i'm immediately in the mood for making some photographs, I didn't do that for too long. Tomorrow, when i wake up, IF i wake up. Maybe i stay awake the whole night. But at least tomorrow, i'm going to make some photographs! I finally feel the feeling again. yay




few minutes later
 I feel like i'm seriously dead inside now, i am so tired. I wanna sleep so badly but i can't. My head keeps spinning and thinking about totally nothing. It won't stop. It annoys me, so actually i'm irritating myself right now, cause it's my head. you sucker #&$*# aargh. 


wow. Allright, when i get start talking to myself in public something goes  wrong. I can talk with me, myself and i for hours, no problem. gezellig. But if i do that, i'll always make sure no one's around. Or i tell them Jerdemi, my guinea-pig, is the lucky bastard where i talk with. Not my screen where i'm yelling to right now.

Actually a blog is not more than talking to yourself, but with an excuse. yeah, got you all busted! i'm completely normal. Thanks to you all that you have shown me this. No i can keep talking and talking and talking, cause that's what you do with a blog!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. leuke blog, heel mooi x

    ik volg je =)

    http://lifeisfantasic.blogspot.com/

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh dat vind ik leuk dat je dat zegt!

    dankjewel ;D
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen