donderdag 4 augustus 2011

maybe i should write english

If i write this blog in english, should it help me with getting more followers? i hope so, because i feel kinda lonely with myself as only follower. And ik have no idea how this stuff works. Do i need to invite random people to follow me? Or maybe, after a while my followers will come. I don't know. But writing in english is harder for me than in Dutch, cause now i've to think about how to spell it and is it right or not. In Dutch i just write. Crap! Look at the time! I seriously didn't had any idea, but 4:24 is shocking! That means i'm sitting here for like 5 hours staring at my screen doing nothing actually. That's a little sad. I'm going to smoke one more cigarette and after that i'm going on my way to dreamland. <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten